Accepted Documents to Prove Income:
- Pay Stubs - Need to be dated in the last 30 days and from a current employer. Helps to have YTD.
- Award Letters - Needed if you have income from the government (SSI or other benefits)
- Job Offer Letters - Needed if you are moving to the area and are starting a new job.
- Bank Statements - Need to provide 3 months of bank statements that show consistent income.
We are looking for:
- The same source of income for a minimum of 12 months
- Gross income of 3x the rent amount
Not Accepted - Tax Returns, any documentation missing your name, the date, and name of the company/bank/info provider.
This often is the slowest part of the process. Sometimes you can help speed this up by requesting a ledger of your rental payment from your landlord and emailing that to
We are looking for:
- 2 years of rental history with a non-related Landlord.
- On-time payments.
- No reported issues. (ie. unauthorized residents, unauthorized pets, damages, pest issues, etc)
- Proper written notice given to your landlord
- No past due amounts due currently.
- No Previous Evictions (Exceptions may be made on an eviction over 5 years old with proof that the judgment has been satisfied at the owner’s/manager’s discretion.)
Additional info we look at:
Anyone over the age of 18 that plans to live in the house must fill out an application.
If the proposed move in date is not correct, please call 417-832-0885 x214 immediately.
All items listed MUST be complete for ALL roommates in order to pick up keys.
Keys can be picked up any time between 12:00 noon and 5:00 pm on the date of move in at our office located at 1628 S Campbell Ave Springfield MO 65807
List of Utility Company Contact Info:
Utilities Must be Switched into your name by your move in date.
In order for this to happen you will need to call the utility company(ies) at least 1 business day before your move in date. (Waived for All Utilities Paid Homes)
Once you have placed the order for the utilities, please let us know via email (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can verify the change before you come to the office. This can save up to an hour of wait time when you are coming to get keys.
The holding fee/deposit you have put down holds the property for you and only you. We have turned down any other applicants and are no longer marketing the property. Due to this, the holding fee is no longer refundable once the funds are received and the property is held. Please refer to the Holding Fee Agreement signed at the time funds were given to At Home for more details.
For an animal to be considered a service animal or ESA, At Home must be provided with documentation of the disability related need. (Unless the need is readily apparent ie. A Seeing Eye Dog) Certifications on the animal are not needed nor do they override the need for the documentation of the disability related need. If the documentation of disability related need is not provided the animal will be considered a pet and all terms and conditions relating to pets will apply.
We must have proof of renter’s insurance that meets the following requirements before the move in can be completed.
We do encourage you to shop and compare prices so that you can find the best deal for you.
If there are multiple residents that will be living in the unit, we do require renter’s insurance for each individual. All residents may share a policy with all names listed or each resident may have their own individual policy.
If you have been approved with a pet, your renter’s insurance will need to cover pet damage. If it does not, there will be a pet fee of $400.00 (due before move in) in addition to the monthly pet rent.
We suggest Epremium Insurance as they offer At Home's residents a preferred rate that is generally around $160-$180 a year, and they do offer monthly payment options. They guarantee acceptance and it can be canceled at any time with 24-hour notice. Please visit www.epremiuminsurance.com or call 1-800-319-1390 for all applicable and specific disclosures. Enrollment takes less than 2 minutes, simply start by entering your zip code and selecting either your apartment complex or the At Home line with your zip code, and follow the directions from there.
If you already have your own policy, or if you would like to use another qualified insurance provider, we require the following items:
- General liability (GL) coverage for the acts and omissions of Lessee in the minimum amount of $100,000 (on a per occurrence basis).
- The policy must list the Lessor as an “Interested Party” or “Additional Interest” on the Declarations page of the policy and provide that the Lessor shall receive written notice no less than thirty (30) days prior to the expiration or termination of the policy.
Move in Funds must be a MONEY ORDER OR CASHIER’S CHECK
Payments should be made payable to: At Home
All deposits, fees, and rents must be paid in full to move in. In cases where the move in date is near the end of the month, the following month’s rent may be due in full on or before the move in date.
We are NOT able to accept cash at the office at any point during the lease.
Items Needed For Move-In
- Holding Fee Received
- Lease Signed By All Parties
- Renter's Insurance Dec Page Received
- Pet Picture(s) Received
- Vet Records Received
- ESA/Service Animal Documentation Received
- Utilities Switched - Utilities Provider(s):
- Funds Due
- Proposed Move-In Date: Between Noon and 5PM
YOUR ONLINE PORTAL - (Only an option for homes that At Home manages after move in)
The online portal is a powerful tool for you. With the portal you can:
- Pay your rent online
- Submit maintenance requests online and provide us pictures of the issue
- See a ledger of all charges and payments broken down by payee
- Have access to the lease agreement and any other shared documents anytime 24/7
- Purchase or Submit Renter’s Insurance Information
PAYING RENT ONLINE AFTER MOVE IN - (Only an option for homes At Home manages after move in)
In the portal you will be given two options when paying your rent.
- E-Check (This is Free)
- Debit/Credit Card (Charges a Fee). (The fees are paid directly to the card processing company.)
If you are interested in paying with cash please contact the office for a cash pay slip which allows for cash payments at Walmart, CVS, or Caseys. (Charges a Fee)
IF YOU SET UP AN AUTO PAYMENT - Select the 1st of the month or after. Please do not prepay with an auto payment.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS - 417-832-0885 | Jordan@athomehere.com