The Resident Perks Package includes the following benefits to all named Lessees.
- Lock Box Move Ins. In situations where all move in funds have already been paid, and it is not possible for the Lessee to schedule the move in appointment during normal business hours, we can make arrangements for the keys to be available for pickup at the home itself.
- Rewards for Paying Rent on Time. With every on-time rent payment, you will earn Piñata Points, which can be redeemed on the Piñata app for monthly rewards like big-brand gift cards, items for your home & family, and entries into mega-prize giveaways (https://www.pinata.ai/renters).
- Pet Damage Coverage. If you have authorized pet(s) on the lease, $1,000 of pet damage coverage is provided, with a $250 deductible.
- Landlord Liability Insurance (LLI) Provided. LLI provides up to $100,000 in coverage in case of accidental resident damage by fire, smoke, explosion, water, overflow of sewer or sump, collapse, falling objects, freezing of pipes, and overflow of appliances.
- Renter’s Insurance is Optional. With LLI provided, renter’s insurance is optional, and you decide if you would like to purchase content coverage at the insurance provider of your choice or not.
- Discount Renter’s Insurance Options. We have discount content coverage options available through Piñata ($6 a month for $5,000 or $8 a month for $10,000 of contents coverage)
- Online Resident Portal. The online portal gives you 24/7 access to leasing documents, account balance, and payment history.
- Multiple Payment Options. Options including online payments through the portal with ACH (free), Debit or Credit Cards, Cash Payments at Walmart, CVS, or Casey’s, or Checks or Money Orders that can be dropped or mailed to the office.
- Credit Builder. This feature reports all on time payments (no matter the payment method) to all three credit bureaus. Only on time payments are reported, allowing residents with a $0 balance on the 5th of the month to show positive payment history and build their credit score.
- One Waived Late Fee per Year. We understand that life happens, so one late fee (up to $50) can be waived, no questions asked, once every 12 months. (If the late fee in question is more than $50 in total, the amount will be lowered by $50.)
- Lower Lock Out Fees. For all residents with the Resident Perks Package, the first Lock Out is Free and additional Lock Out Fees will be lowered from the normal $75 to $50 if the fee is added to the ledger and $40 if the fee is paid on site, at the time of service. It is Free to check a key out from the office during office hours.
- 24/7 Maintenance Hotline. (417-646-0000) Resident have access to support 24/7 for maintenance issues including after hours, holiday, and weekends. All calls are answered by a live person, and will include troubleshooting for shorter downtime whenever possible. Non-Emergency requests can also be submitted through the online portal.
- Vetted Vendors and Follow Up. We hold our vendors to a high standard, and expect them to show up in the scheduled time frame, complete quality work and act in a professional manner, and we give you the opportunity to rate your experience and give feedback.
- Regular Lease Renewals. We make sure our resident’s leases stay up to date and offer month to month and 12 month renewal options for continued peace of mind.
- Landlord Reference and Rental Verification for Mortgage Companies. We will provide unlimited verifications for mortgage companies in the specific format needed. Additionally, we will provide the resident ledger to verify rental history for any landlord request that includes the proper authorization, so the resident has access to the same information and knows exactly what is being shared.
- Free Rent Rebate Forms. Rent rebate forms can be emailed or picked up at the office at no cost to the resident.
- No Contact Condition Inspections. Twice a year, condition inspections will be sent to the resident through a streamlined and easy to use app. This allows you to complete the quick process at a time that works best for you, instead of needing to stop what you are doing to meet maintenance and this process allows you to approve the pictures sent in, while still providing owners proof of how well you are maintaining the home.
- Free Tech Support and Training for The Non-Tech Savvy. We are here to help and answer questions about any of our online processes to ensure all of our residents are able to access and use all the time saving online options we offer, including additional and more robust help options for seniors upon request.
The Resident Perks Package (RPP) has a Twenty Dollar ($20.00) a month Resident Perks Package Operational Fee that is included in our listed rental prices.
The Resident Perks Package (RPP) is dependent on At Home Real Estate Services being the property manager for the property. If the property is to sell or be moved to another management company, the program in its entirety would be terminated on the last day of management by At Home Real Estate Services, including the monthly fee.