Full Property Management Services
Let us save you time and the headaches that come with rental properties! Our team provides management services in the Springfield Metro Area including: Springfield, Republic, Willard, Nixa, Ozark, Rogersville. Strafford, and Battlefield.
Property Management Types:
Single Family Homes, Lofts/ Condos, Townhomes / Duplexes, Multi-Family Homes, and Apartment Buildings
Management Services – What to Expect:
- We will advertise your property on our website, and on numerous other internet rental listing sites through the most progressive property management software on the market today. We also use professional yard signs and a future prospects list to help find a qualified resident for your home.
- Our Licensed Agents personally show all prospective residents.
- We check prospective residents’ Background, Credit History, Previous Rental History, Sex Offender List, and establish a resident’s propensity to pay rent through work history or co-signers when applicable.
- Once we have received all the documentation, we will present the prospective resident’s application to the Owner for approval.
- Once an application is approved, we will collect a Holding Fee in certified funds that will convert to a Security Deposit upon execution of the lease contract.
- We handle the Lease signing on our attorney-approved lease.
- We will ensure that the resident pays the first month’s rent in certified funds, has renter’s liability insurance, and completes the utility change over.
- We will manage residents’ maintenance requests and contract the work out to applicable contractors/vendors to conduct repairs professionally and cost effectively.
- We notify Owners of work orders as they come in. (During normal business hours) And will seek their approval on work needed over $200. This amount can be adjusted to your preferences.*
- We handle rent collections and send electronic deposits right to your bank account. No more waiting for checks in the mail!
- We email monthly Professional Electronic Reports to Owners broken down by property.**
- We handle Move Out inspections and the Security Deposit Disposition process.
- We will schedule all the work needed to reinstate units to a “rent-ready” state between residents.
*A 10% Surcharge is added to all maintenance At Home schedules out. Keep in mind that At Home has worked out discounted rates for the maintenance, and even with the surcharge, the bill is most likely less than what you would normally pay if you scheduled it yourself. For example, on sewer clean outs most companies charge $150. Our costs on a normal sewer clean out is $100. With the surcharge you pay $110 and are still saving $40.
**Report Schedule –
By the 3rd business day of the month we will send out reporting for the full prior month.
By the 5th business day of the month we will send out reporting for the 1st – 5th business days of the month.
If rent comes in after the 5th business day of the month, we will send reports with all owner funds that are sent out periodically through the rest of the month.
If you have any questions or are interested in At Home Real Estate Services Property Management options, then please call us at 417-832-0885.